The United States of America is one of the best places to pursue your education in engineering programs. They have a number of reputed colleges, which sees a huge influx of students from all over the world every year. Here is a list of some of the best undergraduate civil engineering programs in the USA.
- University of California- Berkley: With over 55 fraternities and more than 700 student body organizations to get involved it, it provides a wide exposure to both curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Georgia Institute of technology: Established in the year 1885, the college is among the top favourites to get into. It has a stringent admission criteria, and an equally impressive curriculum as well.
- University of Illinois- Urbana Champaign: Founded in 1867, the college is well known for its impressive engineering programs. With over 41% of classes boasting of less than 20 students, it provides a prime atmosphere for a close interaction with the lecturers.
- Stanford University: Located in the sunny campus in California’s Bay Area, this private institution provides ample scope for learning and research. The students can engage themselves in multiple student bodies, get into research etc, which can open up many opportunities.
- University of Texas- Austin: The University of Texas is one of the most sought after public institution in the USA. It boasts of an impressive research facility, and has a highly selective admission criteria.
At Ezone, we can help you to join any of these prestigious institutions. For more information about our services, do visit our website at https://www.ezone.ae/