Being proficient in the English language is a prerequisite if you are opting to study abroad. Some of the best higher education worldwide is provided in countries like USA, Australia and most of Europe, where English is the defacto language of business. Although European countries encourage the use of their own languages such as French, German, Italian, etc, a sound knowledge in English is necessary, especially since most of the tutoring will be done in English.
Here are some of the top institutes for learning spoken English in UAE-
- Speak English Language Institute: This premier institute is located in Dubai offers excellent tutorials for local students. The tutors in this institute focus on both spoken English as well as proper grammar etiquette. Their classes are scheduled in both morning and evening from Sunday till Thursday.
- Eton Institute: One of the best English institutes in UAE, which specializes in grooming the students in English grammar. Well known for its interactive teaching method, which makes learning effective and fun. It has an international accreditation and hosts classes in its Abu Dhabi and Dubai Branches.
- English Plus Language & Training Center: Equipped with an accreditation form International Accreditation Organization (IAO), this is one of the most reputed English learning institutes in UAE. It offers a seven part course in Conversational English, which enables you to widen your vocabulary and comprehension.
- Direct English Center: The teaching process is extremely immersive at Direct English Center. Here the students are encouraged to speak in English with their fellow classmates as they learn, thus incorporating new words seamlessly into their everyday speech, which strengthens their vocabulary.
At Education Zone, we can help you to find the right institute that offers English language learning classes to suit your degree of proficiency. For more information about our full range of services, do visit our website at https://www.ezone.ae/
Being able to speak in fluent English opens up new avenues for better learning and career opportunities in UK. Gaining a good grasp over the English language can be quite hard in the beginning and even a little intimidating too. However, with the right attitude and learning institutes, you will be able to learn the language proficiently in a short amount of time.
There are a several ways you can go about learning the language. One of the most effective ways however, is to immerse yourself in a structured study and to treat it like any other subject. You can find a number of establishments that teach the English language for international students in the UK. These specialized institutes are well equipped with the right staff and resources to make learning English fun and efficient.
Learning English in the UK is one of the best ways to learn the language, as it allows you to immense yourself in a new environment where English is a predominant language. This will allow you to learn the language as you will have to use it on a daily basis for everyday conversation.
At Ezone, we help you to find the right English language institutes in UK. For more information about our website at https://www.ezone.ae
Knowing English is imperative to any student who wishes to study abroad. Although it is not one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, English plays an important role in western society, and a good hold over the language will open doors to new opportunities. It will also equip you with a competitive edge, thus broadening your employment prospects, especially in countries such as UK, USA, etc, where English is the predominant official language.
English is also the dominant business language, and is the presumed defacto language of communication when interacting with an international crowd. A considerable knowledge of the language will make your global interactions easier.
English has a wide range of books, movies and other learning materials, and knowing the language will make this rich resources accessible. Many books and other learning materials from other languages are readily translated into English, thus knowing one language will enable you to tap into a varied treasure of resources.
English is also the most popularly used language on the internet. With the entire world going digital, working on the internet is also an agreed part of the job, whichever it may be.
At Ezone, we help you to find the right English speaking courses, thus helping you improve your hold over the language. For more information about our services, do visit our website at www.ezone.ae
Both IELTS and TOEFL are standardized tests that are used to assess the candidate’s proficiency in the English Language. TOEFL stands for Test of English Language as a Foreign Language, which is accepted by colleges and educational institutions in over 130 countries. While IELTS is the International English Language Testing System that is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Austria and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
In both TOFEL and IELTS the candidates are expected to answer multiple choice questions, except in IELTS one is expected to answer fill in the blanks, short essays, short answers and such. However, IELTS takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes, but TOEFL lasts about 4 hours long. Another prime difference between the two is that the TOEFL is taken on a computer, while the IELTS is completed on paper. There are two kinds of IELTS exams-
- Academic IELTS- which is for students who wish to pursue undergraduate/ postgraduate studies.
- General IELTS- which is for people who are looking or immigrate to a different country in search of job opportunities.
The scoring systems for both exams vary greatly. While the TOEFL comprises of a single score to assess your grammar, composition, vocabulary, etc., it is graded out of 120, with each section graded out of 30. IELTS score is based on the performance in individual criteria such as logic, grammar, fluency and cohesion. IELTS is graded on a 1-9 scale, where the overall score is the average of the scores on the four tests.
Ezone is one of the leading higher education consultants in Dubai, and we help streamline and personalize our services to meet your needs. We will help you to choose the right kind of exams that will help foster your higher learning opportunities abroad. For more information about our services, do visit our website at www.ezone.ae .
IELTS abbreviates to International English Language Testing System, and it is one of the world’s most popular English test that is widely regarded as a reliable means to assess the language proficiency of a candidate. Once taken, this test score is valid for up to 2 years.
You can choose to take either Academic or General training IELTS module tests. The basic difference between the two is that the Academic module is designed to assess the credibility of the candidate who wishes to pursue their undergraduate or post graduate studies in a foreign university. While the General training module is for candidates who wish to move to and live in primarily English speaking countries.
The IELTS exams are held in over 120 countries around the world and they are recognized by some of the leading universities, companies and government bodies across the globe, especially in English speaking countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
Exam and results
The exam comprises of four sections- Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The Writing and the Reading tests are different for the General and the Academic modules, while the Listening and Speaking tests are the same. The IELTS test scores are calculated based on a band system, which ranges from 0 to 9. The results are usually revealed 13 days after the test is held and is dispatched to your exam center. There is no limit for retaking the IELTS test and you can appear for it as many times as you like.
Ezone is one of the leading education consultants in Dubai. We will help you with all your needs pertaining to studying abroad. For more information about our services, do visit our website at https://www.ezone.ae/about-us
Being proficient in the English language is one of the most important skill you can develop if you are looking to study in a different country. Most universities across the globe use English as the medium of instruction, and being fluent in the language will surely give you a leverage. Here are a few tips to help you to improve your hold over English-
- Constantly learn new words. This is best done by reading books and looking up words that you are not familiar with. You can also read through blog posts that are dedicated to learning new words. Just memorizing these words will do nothing, you should also make them a part of your everyday conversation.
- Which brings to our next point- use English in your everyday conversations. Find people who are looking to improving their language and converse with them on a regular basis. This will allow you to get a feel for how you sound and will also give you an opportunity to use the new words you have learnt.
- If you are a novice, you can use online tools such as Duolingo to learn the language through a language you are comfortable in.
However, the best way to learn English in a short time is through a structured approach that a good language school provides. At Ezone, we will help you to find the right English coaching class in Bahrain that suits you. For more information about our services, do visit our website at https://www.ezone.ae/